Thursday, October 3, 2013

The Beginning

My purpose in starting a blog is to share my adventure in photography with anyone who is interested.  To have a place to post some images with explanations on the how and why they were taken.  I'm finding more and more varied opportunities to express myself though photography and want to share that with you, my family and friends.  It also gives you an opportunity to comment and tell me what you think.

In the next few weeks I'll post some images from a tour of the 9/11 Memerial that Nikki and I took and a day at the Planting Fields Arboritum with my brothers family.  Also, I'm going to start a project of photographing my nephew's soccoer team in action.  I'll will keep you updated on the progress of that.   Hope you enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment